LHBS is a marketing and innovation firm with offices in Berlin and Copenhagen.
We help companies to discover and deliver relevant Customer Value Propositions. Our clients are leading European and Global companies from the FT Global 500. We apply our knowledge and expertise across industries and help our clients to learn and benefit from this experience.
We are looking for a Marketing Strategy Trainee (3 months) to join our team in Berlin.
Your background and personality:
- Master degree in business, marketing or related fields
- Ability to communicate and write in German and English on a professional level
- Fast learning skills
- Creativity and strategic thinking to develop marketing solution
- Attention to details
- Commitment to high quality in every task
- Strong interest marketing strategies and brand management
Your activities and responsibilities at LHBS:
As a brand strategy trainee, you will be supporting and actively participating in projects to help leading global and local clients to develop powerful Customer Value Propositions and bring them to life through communication. Specifically;
- Discover: Support the team with qualitative, online survey and desktop research design and execution to uncover emerging consumer behaviour, market dynamics and technology drivers
- Define: Support the team with research summaries, pattern recognition and identification of opportunity spaces for brands
- Develop: Participate In collaborative internal and client workshops to develop communication strategies and ideas to establish purposeful and valuable relationships
- Deliver: Prepare professional and inspiring presentations or prototypes and provide guidance in execution whenever the project demands it.
Next to this you will contribute to the Inspiration-Hub® (our in-house trend research platform) and our publishing initiatives (social media, articles and presentations).
LHBS commitment to you:
- An honest, open and stimulating environment
- Genuine interest in your ideas and contributions
- Access to the latest tools and software to accelerate your work
- Freedom to experiment with new ideas and approaches
- Close mentoring through a member of the management team
Your benefits at LHBS:
- Trainee salary of € 850,- gross
- MacBook Air 13” (business and private use)
- Apple iPhone 6 (business and private use, EU roaming included)