How to transform from legacy to leader
Explore the two critical transformations traditional banks must face. We take key learnings from successful legacy transformation cases and turn them into actionable first steps to pursue transformation.
Get your free copy of the report —
More about this report
Who is this report for?
Created primarily for anyone working within a legacy (traditional) financial organization.
Anyone with interest in the finance industry will also find this in-depth look into banking transformation valuable.
How should I use this report?
- Challenge your most fundamental assumptions as a legacy
- Understand the different approaches to transformation and consequences of avoiding large-scale change
- Use the first steps as starting points to guide your planning towards organization-wide transformation
What does the report include?
- Two key approaches to organizational transformation within legacies, with focus on traditional banks
- Case studies of best practice transformation examples
- Implications & actionable starting points for traditional banks to approach transformation effectively (minimize risk, maximize cooperation)
Deep dive into transformation cases
We explore cases of organizational transformations, some who primarily addressed culture and others who addressed their business model and how they managed change.
Explore open banking & best practices
Open banking is an unavoidable topic to discuss when taking steps towards transformation within the finance sector. Here we share benefits, drawbacks and key insights and best practice examples.
Take away actionable steps for transformation
Ultimately, true transformation takes more than tech. We propose actionable next steps that take this into consideration, to helpe today’s legacy financial institutions be ready for tomorrow.
Get your free copy!
Our Bulletin shares the latest reports, insights and knowledge bites surrounding strategy & innovation.