This report series will explore the most crucial changes happening in the finance industry, and how legacy banks need to act today to be around tomorrow.
This is part 1/3, diving into the world of finance exploring how traditional banks need to act today to be around tomorrow.
- The current state of banking
- 5 Key expectations that banks should be responding to with both services and communications
- An opportunity for banks to begin exploring opportunities for self-disruption
This is part 2/3, exploring how traditional banks can react, respond and adapt to keep up with the pace of change.
- How banks can observe trends and expectations with effective monitoring
- How banks can respond with innovations their audience need and want
- How banks can quicken their ways of working for sustainable and accelerated innovation through seeing new competitors in a collaborative light
This is part 3/3, and explores successful case examples of greater organizational transformation with focus on two crucial components to enable business to simply the challenges of tomorrow by working smarter today.
- The two key approaches to organizational transformation within legacies, with focus on traditional banks
- Several case studies of best practice transformation examples
- Implications & actionable starting points for traditional banks to approach transformation in an effective way (minimize risk, maximize cooperation)