— Client: Alpha bank
Customer Experience Design
FINANCE | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE | CULTURE TRANSFORMATION
Share this case —
Winning Over Customers From The First Touchpoint
Status Quo Day 1 —
In a complex financial environment in Greece (capital controls), Alpha Bank committed to differentiating on customer experience.
- Design and launch Alpha Bank’s first CX (customer experience) department
- Define way of working for the new CX department
- Developed a channel-neutral customer experience strategy
- Identified key metrics and touch points to measure customer experience (NPS) across business critical interactions
- Designed a system of governance and cross-functional collaboration to turn customer experience insights into scalable actions making a difference for customers
- Created a 2-year program to embed a customer-centric culture within the organization from the bottom up
read on the go —
By clicking “Download full case” you will receive your download and you agree to receive our regular Bulletin email. Our Bulletin shares the latest client cases as we release them, as well as reports, insights and knowledge bites surrounding strategy & innovation.