— Client: Bank Cler
From Zero to Zak
Tags — Finance - digitalization - Agile
Share this case —
A Mobile Revolution for Swiss Banking
Status Quo Day 1 —
In June 2017 Bank Cler (formerly Bank Coop) rebranded and decided to offer a digital banking product in Switzerland matching the needs and expectations of younger customers.
- How does Bank Cler differentiate from other banks in Switzerland?
- How does Bank Cler attract and win younger customers?
- How will Bank Cler manage digitalization authentically?
- We helped Bank Cler give concrete shape to the digital transformation with an initial product to establish a credible position as a digital leader and viable digital bank.
- Once the product was launched, we aimed to grow customer base in selected segments in a highly saturated Swiss market.
— We came in with the right mindset
- Strategy first – everything that follows needs to be in line with it
- Ultimate customer centricity to ensure collecting and using real and ongoing customer feedback to make informed product decisions
— We came in with the right skillset
- Experience in hands-on development of innovative digital products
- Extensive knowledge in current industry trends and cross-industry benchmarks
— We came in with the right toolset
- Agile approach to enable sped-up digital product development, early testing and “on the go” learning to deliver more value to customers sooner
- Ongoing use of growth marketing methods to ensure fast and sustainable growth of customer base
Quick set-up of an agile start-up environment within the established corporate structures
End users involved in development from the start
MVP designed, tested & completed within 3 months
Public Beta launched within 8 months
Nomination for HANDELSBLATT DIAMOND STAR – DIGITAL BANKING AWARD 2018 in Digital Retail Banking and the Banking Tech Awards 2018
Over 25 Bank Cler employees thoroughly trained in new ways of working
read on the go —
By clicking “Download full case” you will receive your download and you agree to receive our regular Bulletin email. Our Bulletin shares the latest client cases as we release them, as well as reports, insights and knowledge bites surrounding strategy & innovation.