A new digital banking product
In June 2017 Bank Cler (formerly Bank Coop) rebranded and decided to offer a digital banking product in Switzerland matching the needs and expectations of younger customers.
We helped Bank Cler give concrete shape to the digital transformation with an initial product to establish a credible position as a digital leader and viable digital bank. Once the product was launched, we aimed to grow customer base in selected segments in a highly saturated Swiss market.
Launch a new digital banking product matching the needs and expectations of younger customers.
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
The first steps to creating a solution to a challenge is to first understand the project challenges and scope and to clearly define important key questions.
- How does Bank Cler differentiate from other banks in Switzerland?
- How does Bank Cler attract and win younger customers?
- How will Bank Cler manage digitalization authentically?
We came in and identified key questions of the project so that we can clearly define the scope and create a working structure.
We came in with the right set of mindset. This means strategy first and everything that follows needs to be in line with it. We believe in ultimate customer centricity to ensure collecting and using real and ongoing customer feedback to make informed product decisions.
We came in with the right skillset. The right people with the right skillset in the right environment lets us thrive. We have experience in hands-on development of innovative digital products and well as extensive knowledge in current industry trends and cross-industry benchmarks which helps us navigate through the project smoothly.
And we came in with the right toolset. An agile approach to enable sped-up digital product development, early testing and “on the go” learning to deliver more value to customers sooner. And ongoing use of growth marketing methods to ensure fast and sustainable growth of the customer base.
These are the 3 key essential factors that we brought and helped Bank Cler establish a credible position as a digital leader and viable digital bank.
- Quick set-up of an agile start-up environment within the established corporate structures.
- Over 25 Bank Cler employees thoroughly trained in new ways of working
- MVP designed, tested & completed within 3 months
- Public Beta launched within 8 months
- Nomination for HANDELSBLATT DIAMOND STAR – DIGITAL BANKING AWARD 2018 in Digital Retail Banking and the Banking Tech Awards 2018
Download and discover the more detailed full client case study as a PDF to read on the go.