— Client: Gorenje
Tags — Finance - digitalization - Agile
Share this case —
Connecting With Customers That Buy Your Product Once In A Decade
Status Quo Day 1 —
Gorenje just developed their new brand positioning “Life Simplified” with no existing plan of how to execute on it.
- How to bring “Life Simplified” strategy to life through new products, services, customer experience and communication
- How to properly engage with customers who buy the product extremely rarely
What we did
- Together with Gorenje, we decided on continuous engagement through passion points and interests of their customers
- Designed a comprehensive content strategy that expanded and better defined “Life Simplified” brand positioning into content themes e.g. Home Simplified, Cooking Simplified, Family Simplified
How we did it
- Extensive trend analysis into areas of life that people felt they needed to “simplify” in their life
- Identified potential playgrounds to explore with content manifesting as trends at the intersection of the target audience and the Gorenje brand
- Based on our strategy, we started to continuously prepare & publish (in-house) stories and ideas on how to manage these important aspects of life in a fun and stress-free way (in the form of blog posts and social media stories).
Content simultaneously running across different platforms and channels for the first time
Increasing the value of the Gorenje brand for existing and future customers through useful, relevant and engaging content
“Life Simplified” became the employees’ internal mantra for everything from writing an email to launching an international campaign
You can find a copy of the Gorenje Brand Book – a tangible adaptation of their strategy on everyone’s desk
read on the go —
Download the more detailed case as a PDF to read on the go.
By clicking “Download full case” you will receive your download and you agree to receive our regular Bulletin email. Our Bulletin shares the latest client cases as we release them, as well as reports, insights and knowledge bites surrounding strategy & innovation.