— REPORT: NEXT GENERATION OF BANKING - FROM LEGACY TO LEADER
Next generation of banking - from legacy to leader
Finance | TRANSFORMATION
Share this REPORT —
Created primarily for anyone working within a legacy (traditional) financial organization.
Anyone with interest in the finance industry will also find this in-depth look into banking transformation valuable.
- Challenge your most fundamental assumptions as a legacy
- Understand the different approaches to transformation and consequences of avoiding large-scale change
- Use the first steps as starting points to guide your planning towards organization-wide transformation
- What are the two key approaches to organizational transformation within legacy organizations
- How some of the most successful organizational transformations achieved this status, and key learnings you can apply to your own from each
- What first steps every legacy bank should take to not only transform the business, but do so effectively (minimize risk, maximize cooperation)
Key insights in this report
Nearly 80% of organizations that focused on culture sustained strong or breakthrough performance in their pursuit of organizational transformation
“Resistance, especially when it is passive, invisible, and unconscious, can derail even the best strategy.”
— Tony Schwartz, CEO of The Energy Project
A crux to success: Tie complex, technical changes to tangible business outcomes everyone in the business can understand.
— Stefan Okhuijzen, SVP of Business Applications at SES
“Organizations’ success or failure is essentially due to the things its employees do or fail to do.”
— Stephen P. Robbins
69% of people stated that it is important for them to have a bank that is innovative; yet only 12% of respondents in the survey considered their own banks innovative
By clicking “Download report” you will receive your download and agree to receive our regular Bulletin email.
With the Bulletin you will be the first to get newly released reports, as well as useful tools for your team and knowledge bites surrounding strategy & innovation.