Featured news, insights & tools.
In this Industry Pulse, we have a look at how leading Austrian private banks, such as Bankhaus Spängler, Wiener Privatbank and Schoellerbank, are preparing for this customer shift.
Get insights on
- The digital sales and CRM approach of the competitive set
- What digital ecosystem is offered to new and existing clients, and how they compare to each other
- What topics the industry as a whole should consider in order to prepare for the new breed of clients.
Reducing churn is a massive undertaking for any corporation. In this article we want to inspire you with examples on how high-growth startups keep retention high and churn low. Any large organization should be able to copy these tactics. Long read, get yourself a cup of tea or coffee.
Anomalies spotted as a result of COVID-19 outbreak. What will stick and become an actual trend in the ‘New Normal’?
In this report, we look at a few of the anomalies within consumer behavior. Anomalies can be signs of the ‘next big thing’ lurking right around the corner.
What to expect:
- 8 anomalies
- 15+ cases from Europe, US and Asia
- areas covered: dating, travel, fashion & luxury, insurance and wellbeing, experiences
About the webinar:
Learn how you can adapt to changing customer behavior due to Covid-19, based on successful adaption of leading brands you know and love.
Don’t worry if you missed it. We’ve got you covered. Click the button below to get your full experience — you can download your copy of the webinar and watch it on demand.
AGILE GUIDE SERIES
A playbook for running successful sprints within your organization. We’ve broken down each step of the process, from setting up a team to moving through each Sprint for an easy-reference guide every team can use.
- Brand Strategy
- Business Innovation
- Customer Experience
- New Ways of Working
No posts available