Build a Referral Program:
Do it yourself or Do it with us!
in 7 easy steps.
Download our easy 7 step guide to launch a referral program that empowers your business!
Creating a referral program isn’t as simple as offering people money and saying, “Tell all your friends!” That’s why we’ve built a thought starter to whet your referral program appetite!
Referred customers are more profitable
and more loyal, why wouldn’t you want to attract them?
Referred customers are more profitable and more loyal, why wouldn’t you want to attract them?
Stats: According to the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, referred customers’ lifetime value was 16% higher than non-referred customers and were 18% less likely to churn.
However, creating a referral program can be challenging.
- What business challenge are you trying to solve with the referral program?
- How long should you run the campaign?
- What incentives should you give to customers?
- What kind of customers do you want to attract in the first place?
These are only a handful of the questions that businesses must ask before creating a successful referral program. Our seven step guide helps you think about these aspects systematically so that your program avoids the pitfalls of other programs.
Common mistakes include:
- Making it difficult for referrals to share referral links
- Failing to track number of referrals per person
- Providing the wrong referral incentives
- Selecting the wrong customer type as a model referrer or not thinking about it at all
Ready. Set. GO!
Feel overwhelmed? We can help, shoot us a message and we can talk you through it.
Or try solo mode.
If you’re comfortable enough to get started on your own, you can begin by downloading our 7 step guide below to start your journey!
And if you ever need us, we’re here for you.